"I'll hae nae hauf-way hoose but aye be whaur extremes meet..." Hugh McDiarmid

Friday 7 June 2013

falling off the wagon

I know. I know. it's been AGES since I posted. I've been busy...

since crew allocation, I have:

1. packed most (but not enough, it turned out) of my stuff and shipped it to my parents
2. sold the stuff I didn't need
3. helped put on the massive last show of the season
4. had a fantastic end of season/leaving/folks birthdays do. and matching hangover
5. refused to accept how much stuff I still had to pack and get home ON THE PLANE
6. packed a load of stuff into a suitcase. other stuff still left over
7. threw some stuff out
8. gave some stuff away
9. repacked suitcase
10. found cardboard box. packed that
11. realised I had to hire a car to drive to my parents when I got to glasgow
12. blagged an eye-watering [redacted] kg onto my flight home
13. drove it all home and dumped it at my parents
14. drove back to glasgow
15. had a lovely week in glasgow. where the weather is BEAUTIFUL
16. forgotten which side of the road traffic here flows on. nearly run over. a lot
17. started doing my tax return (yuck)
18. bought the last (insha'allah) of my thermals and stuff for the race
19. seen LOADS of folk I've not seen for ages
20. started to miss the folk in oman

so yeah, in my defence, quite busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment